• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Britain 5-12 September 2021

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm disappointed to see that today's arrival in Edinburgh is by Holyrood in Queen's Drive, without passing through the town centre.

I was hoping the finish could be more central or at least that the peloton would pass through the cobbled streets. Would have been real fun and an interesting finish.

Reactions: Savant12 and search
I'm disappointed to see that today's arrival in Edinburgh is by Holyrood in Queen's Drive, without passing through the town centre.

I was hoping the finish could be more central or at least that the peloton would pass through the cobbled streets. Would have been real fun and an interesting finish.

Uphill cobbled finish going up the Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle would have been fun.

Reactions: Sandisfan
tour-of-britain-2021-stage-7-climb.jpg

"What hill are we talking about?"
"You know, the one with the berrybush!"

TRENDING THREADS