• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Norway 2024, May 23-26

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Laurence is a really big talent, he could become Alpecin's future leader for the Ardennes classics.

Hayter in second doesn't surprise me, he is actually in really good shape the problem for him is positioning more than anything else. AJ August showing some good legs too.

About Nys, I think without the recent sickness he would have been fighting for the win today. Still, it wasn't terrbile at all unlike Van Aert who has a long road ahead of him to get back to his best.

Reactions: Sandisfan
No commenting on today's stage? I know it was just a sprint finish tho.
Not much to say. Kristoff was delivered perfectly but lacks top speed, van Aert was on his wheel but still lacks the strength to go past him, Bittner rode a strong sprint but opened up too early, and Meeus received a perfect leadout from Bittner, opened his sprint late and won comfortably.

Not much to say. Kristoff was delivered perfectly but lacks top speed, van Aert was on his wheel but still lacks the strength to go past him, Bittner rode a strong sprint but opened up too early, and Meeus received a perfect leadout from Bittner, opened his sprint late and won comfortably.
So Wout cannot overtake Kristoff who lacks top speed. Wout has a long way back.