• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour of Utah 2019, August 12 - August 18

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Live coverage starts in about half an hour @ 21:55 CET / 1:55 PM local time.

7KkqNUL.png

Last edited:
Wow - I didn't realize Craddock has 0 career victories!!! With this weak startlist he should be able to win. Otherwise I'm curies to see how far Joao Almeida can go. He was super strong last year and this is probably his highlight of the year. Any idea if he turns pro?

I don't agree with the assesment that Craddock should be able to win. The starlist might not be strong but we have a very hard climb today and he is not a typical climber. I think he has only one top5 finish on a hard mountain stage throughout all of his pro career. If anything, I would tip Dombrowski among the EF guys. But I don't rate EF chances as a team very high either. Pretty much every stage is hilly and they only have 5 riders. They won't be able to control it. It kind of sucks for them that they took the lead but no stage win. They might end up with nothing.

TRENDING THREADS