• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI MTB World Cup (All forms!)

Page 91 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

3 punctures for Nino.......:eek:
i was wondering the punctures on that jump over the rocks straight in to the corner - the ladies jumped usually 10-20cm behind those rocks but for some reason a lot of guys landed straight on them (like they were 20cm short every time)... i was yelling at the TV what the hell are they doing because of the puncture risks. weird
those who squashed the jump or rolled over those rocks were fine i guess.

Reactions: jmdirt
They interviewed a Cannondale mechanic during the race, who mentioned what tyre set up their riders were running, and whether they ran with an insert; the 3 riders were all different. Hatherly ran 14-16 psi - and his issue wasn't a puncture, but a heavy landing removing the tyre from the rim.......

They were all running low pressures, which surely risks having issues??

Reactions: jmdirt
Last edited:
Some interesting racing; until last week, Sina had never won a XCC/XCO World Cup, and now she's won 2 XCC in a row. Looks like some of the Trek riders chose to use the Top Fuel rather than the Supercaliber.......

Koreztky takes his 4th XCC win of the season to claim the XCC title - and mentioned by the commentators, his 13th XCC World Cup podium; overtaking some Dutch guy called MvdP, who had 12 (in 12 races, with 10 wins).