• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Uno-X Pro Cycling Team

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Wild Card to Roubaix secured. Will be interesting to see what line up they will bring. I assume Tiller, Resell and Wærenskjold are safe bets, with Tiller as the most likely top 10 candidate. I guess Niklas Larsen, Halvorsen, Anders Skaarseth and maybe Norman Hansen could be possible picks too. Maybe Hulgaard. Jonas Abrahamsen is another good option. I think it’s too early for Blume Levy, but he looks to be a type that can be a strong rider for these kind of races.

Wild Card to Roubaix secured. Will be interesting to see what line up they will bring. I assume Tiller, Resell and Wærenskjold are safe bets, with Tiller as the most likely top 10 candidate. I guess Niklas Larsen, Halvorsen, Anders Skaarseth and maybe Norman Hansen could be possible picks too. Maybe Hulgaard. Jonas Abrahamsen is another good option. I think it’s too early for Blume Levy, but he looks to be a type that can be a strong rider for these kind of races.

Norman is the only one with experience in the race, so I assume he will ride it, unless he crashes hard in one of the earlier races.
Oh, Tiller actually did ride it for TDD in 2018, but I still think Norman is brought in to be a kind of road captain in those kind of races.
Blume Levy might ride the U23 race in May instead.

Tiller defintely looks like an outsider to a top 6-10 finish based on his 2021 level.

Reactions: Sandisfan
But have they ever snubbed them for a team with no French connections whatsoever?

There are no other teams with major French connections after the death of DELKO, so in case they do snub B&B, it's hard to see them not picking Uno-X instead.

Didn't ASO invite Skil instead of the original Bretagne team back in 2009?

It was Sojasun, cause Bretagne wasn't PCT back then. Skil did have a few French riders though, and two of them rides for B&B today.

Good news! Now we know how to tell the difference between the twins!

tobias-halland-johannessen-2022.jpeg
anders-halland-johannessen-2022.jpeg

Tobias............................... Anders

• Wow
If you meet them at the airport you have to see which one carries 2 passports and which one carries 0 passport. Anders is apparently always taking care of Tobias..

A responsible/irresponsible thing going on?

Anyway: Now we know how to tell them apart on their official rider photos, or if we meet them at the airport.
Now we just need to know how to tell them apart when they're racing (apart from looking at their numbers)...

A responsible/irresponsible thing going on?

Anyway: Now we know how to tell them apart on their official rider photos, or if we meet them at the airport.
Now we just need to know how to tell them apart when they're racing (apart from looking at their numbers)...
Yes. Sting Kristiansen, former Norwegian national team coach and now in Uno-X, told it in a Norwegian podcast this week. Apparently the same goes for Leknessund and Hvideberg, Hvideberg has to fix everything. No wonder why DSM had to sign Hvideberg also.

Apperantly Kristiansen can see some differences in the way they sit on the bike, but it ain’t easy to spot. At the moment there is 3 watt difference between them, so Anders need to get his *** together and catch up.

Apparently the same goes for Leknessund and Hvideberg, Hvideberg has to fix everything. No wonder why DSM had to sign Hvideberg also.

Maybe that's how DSM convinced Leknessund to stay!
"Andreas. Andreas; we'll sign Jonas Hvideberg. He can keep track of your stuff for you."

And now I'm suddenly reminded of another young rider who always had to have someone keep track of his stuff...

• Haha

TRENDING THREADS