• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 369 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2015
Visit site
No, now Nibali have been the strongest rider in this years giro and this has nothing to do with luck, has nothing to do with that a stronger rider crash out and Nibali takes advantage, :rolleyes:

Amazing how much luck this guy needs to be able to win GT's :p

Re:

blackmamba said:
No, now Nibali have been the strongest rider in this years giro and this has nothing to do with luck, has nothing to do with that a stronger rider crash out and Nibali takes advantage, :rolleyes:

You need the basic skill of controlling your bike to win a bike race..

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

luckyboy said:
blackmamba said:

You need the basic skill of controlling your bike to win a bike race..

There we go again with the bike skills to win a GT.

I'd be worried if I was Chaves right now.

Il grande Squalo!

He smelled blood first when Valverde dropped and he got a sudden boost of life. If your opponent can't stay on his bike, well, there's nothing to do but to keep racing.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
Valv.Piti said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
SeriousSam said:
Slongo, the artist.
I'm sure he engineered Kruijswijks fall.

Stop the nonsense. Pure luck, again. I'm so tired of it.
Dutch nationalism at its best

Everything you disagree with is nationalist ain't it?
Valv.Piti is %100 right.DT is just playing the nationalist card.

Re: Nibali discussion thread

Agree or disagree but I think that if he wins this giro it will make him a legend. Maybe not the kind of legend Hinault or Mercx is, because they were simply more successful, but this comeback would not be forgotten soon. I know it is only because of Kruijswijks crash and ofc I feel extremely sad for him, but it's Kruijswijks own fault, and of all the riders who didnt crash Nibali was by far the strongest.

And when we have the 200th giro and Cyborg Eshnar will make another giro route out of the most rememberable giro stages so far this stage also has a chance to be part of it. ;) :D