• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 46 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
wwabbit said:
Best trophy imo:
2003_melanie_simmoneau_hincapie_stg3_miss.jpg

Women aren't trophies, brother.

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
SafeBet said:
Well I guess it's good. He used to be a F1 driver, he's got to know something about aerodynamics :D

Just watched an interview on youtube. Apparently he's good friends with Di Luca and lots of other pro riders, especially from Abruzzo. He started working with Specialized this year.

Wasn´t there some helmet story when Di Luca won the Giro in 2007? Trulli wearing a rosa helmet, or sth like that?

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
SafeBet said:
I found this:
images

And there are links mentioning that rosa helmet too :)

Thanks :), so evident links between cycling and Formula1 in Italy (Trulli-Di Luca) and Spain (Alonso huge cycling fan).

Sad for top cyclists though that difference in salaries is also quite evident... :D

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
our favourite squalo will stay in tenerife until the 9th of this month and then will go reckon a few stages of the giro, particularly the MTT and the last 3 mountain stages.

then he will ride trentino and liege before the giro, reaching the giro with 29 racing days in his legs which is 9 more days than wiggins.

Sounds good to me to be honest

Sauce:

http://www.biciciclismo.com/cas/site/noticias-ficha.asp?id=60737

Thanks for the article.:)
I hope Vincenzo trains like never before:cool:

TRENDING THREADS