• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya 2023, March 20-26

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Lol as if I don’t understand why he doesn’t take a turn. That’s not the point. I watch cycling for entertainment. There’s a reason why people say how good it is to watch cycling in this era with the likes of Pogacar, WVA, MVDP, Pidcock and Remco. All of them would have taken turns even when they are in the lead, because they aren’t potatoes. This isn’t a GT, this is a 1 week WT stage race, everyone will forget who won this in a couple of years because it’s not important. We watch this for entertainment, and Roglic is boring
There's no drama if all characters are the same.

Lol as if I don’t understand why he doesn’t take a turn. That’s not the point. I watch cycling for entertainment. There’s a reason why people say how good it is to watch cycling in this era with the likes of Pogacar, WVA, MVDP, Pidcock and Remco. All of them would have taken turns even when they are in the lead, because they aren’t potatoes. This isn’t a GT, this is a 1 week WT stage race, everyone will forget who won this in a couple of years because it’s not important. We watch this for entertainment, and Roglic is boring
Roglic sometimes is boring and sometimes is very entertaining.

Pidcock, MvdP and Van Aert are no GC riders. 3 of them gave a monument away last year because they refused to work together. Pogacar and MvdP literally let a group come back in RVV last year.

Also, Pog never really had any situation like this, apart from maybe the 2020 Tour stage when they were chasing Hirschi and Roglic did most of the work.

Evenepoel fans should at least be honest, i.e. the whole point of Remco's theatrics was an attempt to goad Rog into committing a tactical mistake.

It's just mind-games. No, Rog isn't 'boring' because he didn't work with Evenepoel today. In fact had he done so, he would have been pretty heavily criticized for such an obvious error.

Roll on tomorrow for more of the same.

Goes to show how the best races are always when you get 2 riders very close to each other on time but different in approach. Classic cycling has always been a man o mano battle.. And Roglic and Evenepol are as different in temprement as any 2 riders can be but so close on ability. They even look the same on a bike..Hoping for a wonderful Giro

Tomorrow I am going for a Ciccone win. He will benefit from the 2 leaders only having eyes for each other