• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya 2023, March 20-26

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
yeah, well, depends on what we call a "real sprint". Last year Pacher was 3rd, Higuita 5th, and I'd think the sprinting field is a bit worse now. If Jumbo goes for the usual Movistar stage 1 tactics and puts the hammer down on the final climb/descent, also Roglic stands a chance.
Exactly. Pacher came very close, Bagioli was 4th. This is far from a done deal.

Reactions: Sandisfan
yeah, well, depends on what we call a "real sprint". Last year Pacher was 3rd, Higuita 5th, and I'd think the sprinting field is a bit worse now. If Jumbo goes for the usual Movistar stage 1 tactics and puts the hammer down on the final climb/descent, also Roglic stands a chance.
I can't imagine them not putting the hammer down. They probably have the feeling that they could use all the bonus seconds they can take with Roglic.

when did PCS start to put their camper van on the stage profile, by the way? :D

idzPaUN.png

when did PCS start to put their camper van on the stage profile, by the way? :D

idzPaUN.png

The camper van thing is super annoying at this point.
Also, I really appreciated the site for its usability which just puts it above the others, but this year it has become a lot worse in my opinion, with all those bits of random information nobody needs in the ticker, and I also don't like the new structure of the front page at all.

Also, I really appreciated the site for its usability which just puts it above the others, but this year it has become a lot worse in my opinion, with all those bits of random information nobody needs in the ticker, and I also don't like the new structure of the front page at all.
You don't care about which riders were born within 126 km from the route today?

They should let you decide which info blocks to show. It would be an incentive for people to create an account as well. Or else they should make those info blocks a drop-down item. Just one line with a header, and the block drops down when you click it.

I like the random information. However, I thought the "fun" part about the campervan was the surprise when it suddenly appears. Also, it's totally not to scale!

Meanwhile, Halland Johannesen has been dropped.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan and noob

TRENDING THREADS