• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 13 (Muros > Mirador de Ézaro 33.7 km ITT)

Start times

Those intermediate points can't be right, right?

vuelta-a-espana-2020-stage-13-profile-75ebf30594.jpg

So now I want one thing from life

Where's my intermediate times from the 2019 Giro San Marino ITT

Last edited:
If all of the top GC guys ride the ITT at top form, Roglic should still put at least 30 seconds into the next best GC guy. But alas, everyone has been riding very hard for two weeks, so recovery ability is a huge factor. Since the hill at the end is less forbidding than La Planche des Belles Filles, I would still expect Roglic to put time into everyone unless he has a mechanical, crash, or gets sick.

Reactions: Sandisfan
I heard on TV that UCI gave permission for bike change from team staff waiting on site instead of from the car. If that's true it will make the change faster to the point of being almost a no brainer.
In other news, strong (30-40km/h) headwind expected. Gaps may be large.
Guess wind speed and directino will heavily influence the stage battle as well.

I've noticed that Roglic has been cooling down on his TT bike the last few days, and can't help but wonder if he had one eye on today at the Angliru
Nah, since JV only has one 34/32 gearset when it failed, they had to give him 34/30 for stage 12, they probably don't have any normal bikes eather so he must sit on a TT to cool off.
Just a joke (i hope).
Maybe he just wants to get used to TT position a bit more.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS