• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Vuelta a Espana stage one - Assen TT - 4.8km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Guest
the rain has arrived
and bolton have just gone 2-1 up..

stick a fork in me im done.. :(
 
Mar 10, 2009
7,268
1
0
Visit site
Looks like Phelps could put in a decent time here as well.

That's why Lars Boom's sole focus on the prologue was already a somewhat risky bet. It rains, and your done.

I mean, it's not as if he didn't know about the weather conditions in the Netherlands.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
sun out in holland, bolton have a man sent off and liverpool score..

take the fork back out please..

poor old baredo.. whos idea was a slick start ramp
 
Jun 16, 2009
759
0
0
www.oxygencycles.com
dimspace said:
http://live.sporza.be/cm/lmc/wielrennen/Comp_Vuelta/1.586748 from 5pm GMT i beleive or http://wielrennen.nos.nl/

i would recommend just signing up to eurosport for the month.. only £3.99 to access all the online feeds for a month, and no renewal needed.. then you can watch live every day
http://player.eurosport.co.uk/

Sporza is region blocked and I think Wielrennen is too. :mad:

I found Justin TV are carrying the Japanese broadcast http://www.justin.tv/zuraccer014 funnier than the P&P show:D
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
badboyberty said:
Sporza is region blocked and I think Wielrennen is too. :mad:

I found Justin TV are carrying the Japanese broadcast http://www.justin.tv/zuraccer014 funnier than the P&P show:D

plenty of soppy links, but cant mention soppy on here.. :(

Bala Verde said:
3e temps provisoire pour David Millar (Garmin). Le Britannique termine à 4 secondes de Kreuziger.
not bad for a guy who rode in a river
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
dimspace said:
plenty of soppy links, but cant mention soppy on here.. :(


not bad for a guy who rode in a river

The Universal sports feed on cyclingfans is working.
 
Mar 10, 2009
7,268
1
0
Visit site
dimspace said:
vino has ordered sunshine for his few minutes, the khazaks are currently flying over holland dispersing the cloud

don't they alway ride with the - smiling - sun on their jersey?

PS Universal sports has actually a good commentator. At least he knows what he is talking about...
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Bala Verde said:
don't they alway ride with the - smiling - sun on their jersey?

PS Universal sports has actually a good commentator. At least he knows what he is talking about...

sean kelly is having a few days off so we can understant the eurosport commentary for once.. :D

this is kinda dull though.. one of the great things about the prologue usually is the atmosphere and the crowd.. why are there no crowd at the barriers, all in those silly grandstands.. totally lacking in atmosphere :(
 
Mar 10, 2009
7,268
1
0
Visit site
dimspace said:
sean kelly is having a few days off so we can understant the eurosport commentary for once.. :D

this is kinda dull though.. one of the great things about the prologue usually is the atmosphere and the crowd.. why are there no crowd at the barriers, all in those silly grandstands.. totally lacking in atmosphere :(

Agreed about the atmosphere. I remember the start of the TdF in London quite vividly. The weather was lot better also, but people everywhere
 
Aug 6, 2009
1,901
1
0
Visit site
dimspace said:
i would recommend just signing up to eurosport for the month.. only £3.99 to access all the online feeds for a month, and no renewal needed.. then you can watch live every day
http://player.eurosport.co.uk/
I've signed up but I can't find the video. I press "acces to the videos" and it show a bunch of option, but none about the Vuelta or Cycling. I've also tried going to the cycling section and pressing the "Vuelta Espangna stage 1 live", But that's just a text feed, though it does inform me that British Eurosport is covering it and that I should be able to find it through the Eurosport Player. And then provides a link to the same page you've linked to. I'm pretty sure I'm missing somthing, but I can't figure out what.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
dimspace said:
sean kelly is having a few days off so we can understant the eurosport commentary for once.. :D

this is kinda dull though.. one of the great things about the prologue usually is the atmosphere and the crowd.. why are there no crowd at the barriers, all in those silly grandstands.. totally lacking in atmosphere :(

I think they would be better to move it to sometime before the Giro. I know it would compete with the classics, but right now, it is the afterthought of GT's.

Just a thought, don't flame me for it.
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Cerberus said:
I've signed up but I can't find the video. I press "acces to the videos" and it show a bunch of option, but none about the Vuelta or Cycling. I've also tried going to the cycling section and pressing the "Vuelta Espangna stage 1 live", But that's just a text feed, though it does inform me that British Eurosport is covering it and that I should be able to find it through the Eurosport Player. And then provides a link to the same page you've linked to. I'm pretty sure I'm missing somthing, but I can't figure out what.

go to this link http://video.eurosport.co.uk/eurosport-player/teaser.shtml
and put in your signin details

xc1ylg.png


then you should be confronted with this screen... (although you should have a screen to the left where i have a grey box, my sub has run out and i have it on the tv)

1o3qsy.png


more here http://player.eurosport.co.uk/faq
 
Mar 18, 2009
4,186
0
0
Visit site
Here's Boom. What can he do?

Hopefully Kreuziger doesn't win. I hate it when someone wins because of the weather changing and not because they deserve it.
 

TRENDING THREADS