• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a Espana stage one - Assen TT - 4.8km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Cerberus said:
I've signed up but I can't find the video. I press "acces to the videos" and it show a bunch of option, but none about the Vuelta or Cycling. I've also tried going to the cycling section and pressing the "Vuelta Espangna stage 1 live", But that's just a text feed, though it does inform me that British Eurosport is covering it and that I should be able to find it through the Eurosport Player. And then provides a link to the same page you've linked to. I'm pretty sure I'm missing somthing, but I can't figure out what.

also try universalsport,com.............every stage , live and video replay....no cost

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
issoisso said:
God damn it Boonen. I had a bet with a friend that Mouris would win

Good prediction, at least as a non-traditional or conservative bet! Too bad Tyler and Tom went slightly faster. Who did your friend pick?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
Good prediction, at least as a non-traditional or conservative bet! Too bad Tyler and Tom went slightly faster. Who did your friend pick?

Friend picked Farrar. So he did better, even if no one won :p

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:
Good final snort by Boonen!

Let's see how Konny does.

and thats what happens when you put boonen on a stretch of road with no white lines to distract him

A

Anonymous

pretty good time for vino..

and here comes the guy who shouldnt be allowed to ride :(

A

Anonymous

issoisso said:
Is it me or is Vino far far skinnier than he's ever been? :eek:

i think he is looking better than ever.. and that was a damn good time all things considered.. wether hes got the strength to last 3 weeks i very much doubt.. i think hes here to build up form for the worlds..

bl00dy hell.. cancellaras times get more and more unbelievable :eek:

edit: hmm.. unbelievable seems a popular word..

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
pretty good time for vino..

and here comes the guy who shouldnt be allowed to ride :(

..yea, Cadel really has been pretty bad this year. I think he should be banned for his crap performance in the Tour too...

A

Anonymous

thoughtforfood said:
..yea, cadel really has been pretty bad this year. I think he should be banned for his crap performance in the tour too...

:D

at least he put in an average ride

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
The TT isn't technical at all. It's all power. It's the type of TT where Sánchez usually loses bucketloads of time. Considering that I'm impressed by his time