• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hi,everybody....I'm just a cycling fan and my bike looks like a couch :D
I logged-in because this looks like a great community (arse-licking alert!! ^_^)

----------
I tried to set a profile picture, but it tells me: The avatar functionality is currently disabled.
mm..maybe I have to reach a minimum number of comments

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I am "new" here. The change from new to old didn't like me email provider very much so I couldn't get a new password with my actual old account. Apparently I can't PM anyone yet, so I'll have to post something somewhere.

It would be nice to get my old account back, but I don't care so much about that necessarily. So this here is mostly meant for information. ;)

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone!

This is my first message in the forum. I come frome Spain, and live in Portugal.

Just a question, how can I change my avatar picture?

Greetings to everyone!

criterion said:
Hello everyone!

This is my first message in the forum. I come frome Spain, and live in Portugal.

Greetings to everyone!

Hey crit, welcome to the forum! To change your avatar click on Edit Profile on the top right corner of the page, under the header, highlighted in orange. That will open your User Control Panel, click on the Profile tab and select the Edit Avatar option from the menu/list on the left.

The forum doesn't resize your picture automatically so you'll have to make sure it is under 90 pixels wide and high and a max 6.00 kibibit / 765 byte file size.

edit: snccdcno's link will get you there.

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
BigMac said:
criterion said:
Hello everyone!

Greetings to everyone!

Hey crit, welcome to the forum! To change your avatar click on Edit Profile on the top right corner of the page, under the header, highlighted in orange. That will open your User Control Panel, click on the Profile tab and select the Edit Avatar option from the menu/list on the left.

The forum doesn't resize your picture automatically so you'll have to make sure it is under 90 pixels wide and high and a max 6.00 kibibit / 765 byte file size.

edit: snccdcno's link will get you there.

Thank you very much! I've already reached this point but there is a message saying "The avatar functionality is currently disabled." So I have no option to choose a picture from my PC

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello there !

I've been reading for years now, not really sure about being a full member, and then this July disappointed me.
A spanish team really annoyed me, and that was after that Christian P. really got into my nerves with this lame route.

So, at least you can thank them for that.

As my name suggests it, i like stupid puns, my country's flag has a white band surrounded by red and white, and i spend most of my vacations in France.
But no, i'm not dutch, i'm not wearing sandals with socks while being badly burned by the sun and consistently drunk.
Indeed, instead of this unacceptable behaviour, i eat frogs, i crack under pressure, and i always blame others for my shortcomings. (My english might not be absolutely perfect, i apologize for that.)

I'm old, but I'm not old enough to have enjoyed cycling without doubts relative to the innovations in the pharmacopoeia, but i still enjoy it.
And as long as the fire is burning, we might as well enjoy the ride.

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Steven Roots said:
Hello there !

I've been reading for years now, not really sure about being a full member, and then this July disappointed me.
A spanish team really annoyed me, and that was after that Christian P. really got into my nerves with this lame route.

As my name suggests it, i like stupid puns, my country's flag has a white band surrounded by red and white, and i spend most of my vacations in France.
But no, i'm not dutch, i'm not wearing sandals with socks while being badly burned by the sun and consistently drunk.
Indeed, instead of this unacceptable behaviour, i eat frogs, i crack under pressure, and i always blame others for my shortcomings. (My english might not be absolutely perfect, i apologize for that.)

I'm old, but I'm not old enough to have enjoyed cycling without doubts relative to the innovations in the pharmacopoeia, but i still enjoy it.

That was a breath of fresh air...!

I look forward to read your postings..

Welcome to the forum :)

Steven Roots said:
Hello there !

Welcome to the forum Steven Roots!

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
My name is Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord of Dragonstone.
Following my defeat at Winterfell I gave up on this useless fight for a bunch of old swords they call "Iron Throne" and decided to follow cycling instead.
May the Lord of Light guide me on this forum.

Re:

StannisBaratheon said:
My name is Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Lord of Dragonstone.
Following my defeat at Winterfell I gave up on this useless fight for a bunch of old swords they call "Iron Throne" and decided to follow cycling instead.
When the *** will winter come?

Re:

StannisBaratheon said:
Welcome to the forum! Your introduction is unique, that's for sure. :D

Happy posting!

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello to everybody,
Rob here, writing from old cycling land of Italy.
I've been looking to forums for some time already, found out it's quite funny and yet there is some deep knowledge so I decided to enter the arena :)
About me, I was born in Padua, Veneto, land of two wheels (Campagnolo, Wilier, Atala, Olympia, Castelli, i could go on and on) and currently living in Florence, Tuscany (another 2 wheels paradise)
I'm an amateur triathlete which canride his bike (seems a rare thing I know), owning a local brand Campy equipped Roadie and a Scott Plasma 3 Shimano equipped TT bike.
Hope i can have fun and learn a lot reading the forum.
Have good rides!
Ciao!

Flat Out said:
Hello to everybody,
Rob here, writing from old cycling land of Italy.
I've been looking to forums for some time already, found out it's quite funny and yet there is some deep knowledge so I decided to enter the arena :)
About me, I was born in Padua, Veneto, land of two wheels (Campagnolo, Wilier, Atala, Olympia, Castelli, i could go on and on) and currently living in Florence, Tuscany (another 2 wheels paradise)
I'm an amateur triathlete which canride his bike (seems a rare thing I know), owning a local brand Campy equipped Roadie and a Scott Plasma 3 Shimano equipped TT bike.
Hope i can have fun and learn a lot reading the forum.
Have good rides!
Ciao!
Welcome Flat Out!

Hopefully spending time in our forum will cure you of being a triathlete. ;)

TRENDING THREADS