• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hello guys,

I am David, 26, from France. I have been basically a fan of cycling since 2004 but followed only the main events until last year (GTs and some of the classics, mostly because I never found correct coverage). I also did two years into competitive cycling but it's been almost ten years from now. Now I'm focusing on following the entire season as much as possible and getting a deeper knowledge of this fantastic sport. Anyway, see you on the board ! ;)

Krokro

Krokro said:
Hello guys,

I am David, 26, from France. I have been basically a fan of cycling since 2004 but followed only the main events until last year (GTs and some of the classics, mostly because I never found correct coverage). I also did two years into competitive cycling but it's been almost ten years from now. Now I'm focusing on following the entire season as much as possible and getting a deeper knowledge of this fantastic sport. Anyway, see you on the board ! ;)

Krokro

Krokro? Location Strasbourg? That beer brings back many happy memories :)

Re:

pablopaul said:
Hello.

Long time lurker and thought I would start posting.

Spanish father, English mother, born in Spain and lived there until the family moved to England when I was 7 years old. My parentage means I love both Spain and England (UK I guess) and support riders/teams from both nations. Yes, wait for it, that means I root for both Alberto and Froome. I'm sure certain posters on here will now be reading this with mouth wide open, aghast. Anyway, that's just the way it is. :)

Despite my English allegiances I am hoping for a super 2016 for Spain, Landa (Giro), Alberto (Tour) and the legend that is Valverde (Rio).
Welcome pablopaul! Froome and Contador both? That's going to be a busy spring and an even busier July for you ;) !

Krokro said:
Hello guys,

Krokro
Bienvenue Kroko! Welcome on CN. There's a few of us Frenchies out there. Glad you joined!

May 4, 2016
Visit site
Hello
I'm new on the forum, my name is Guillaume, I am 49 and I live in Eysines, near Bordeaux (France)

I have been riding a bit in competition but I stopped, it is not what I prefer in cycling
I like climbing in mountain, my favorite passes are Stelvio and Galibier

I also watch all professional races I can on TV or Internet
My favorite rider is Domenico Pozzovivo
But I also like Chris Froome, Peter Sagan, Vincenzo Nibali, and of course the french riders, especially Bryan Coquard, Thibaut Pinot, Warren Barguil, Julian Alaphilippe and Romain Bardet

Sorry for my english, school is far behind me ;) , I will try to improve myself while reading and posting in this forum

See you
Guillaume

May 6, 2016
Visit site
The answer to your question Maxiton is, no reason other than I lost the login information for the other account, so I can't access it. So I decided to create a new account. The Zaydon account can't be accessed by me. I would have sent you a private message but it seems that I canot use that feature yet. So I posted my reasons here for anyone to see it. I had very few posts under the other account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I won't lose the login info for this account as I have saved it in LastPass. Thanks.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Zypherov said:
The answer to your question Maxiton is, no reason other than I lost the login information for the other account, so I can't access it. So I decided to create a new account. The Zaydon account can't be accessed by me. I would have sent you a private message but it seems that I canot use that feature yet. So I posted my reasons here for anyone to see it. I had very few posts under the other account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. I won't lose the login info for this account as I have saved it in LastPass. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for that. We'll try to merge your previous account with this one.

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

Maxiton said:
Zypherov said:

Okay, thanks for that. We'll try to merge your previous account with this one.

Okay, thanks very much for that.

Guillaume33 said:
Tonton said:
Bienvenue Guillaume!

Merci Tonton ;)
Merci. Among others, please check the Pinot thread and participate. Many members don't really know him, he's way underrated, and from a Clinic (only doping forum) prospective, he probably is the cleanest top rider out there. Even the dark forces (benotti69) are open-minded. Some threads are nice, some are nasty. That's why there are mods. We can agree to disagree. Always stay cool.

Guillaume33 said:
Hello
I'm new on the forum, my name is Guillaume, I am 49 and I live in Eysines, near Bordeaux (France)

I have been riding a bit in competition but I stopped, it is not what I prefer in cycling
I like climbing in mountain, my favorite passes are Stelvio and Galibier

I also watch all professional races I can on TV or Internet
My favorite rider is Domenico Pozzovivo
But I also like Chris Froome, Peter Sagan, Vincenzo Nibali, and of course the french riders, especially Bryan Coquard, Thibaut Pinot, Warren Barguil, Julian Alaphilippe and Romain Bardet

Sorry for my english, school is far behind me ;) , I will try to improve myself while reading and posting in this forum

See you
Guillaume
Welcome to the forum Guillaume! I hope you enjoy what you read on these pages, there's something for everyone. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

TRENDING THREADS