• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello! I am a Strange Loop!

I'm a cycling fan and casual cyclist from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Although I do still race on occasion in races with no license requirements, the time I spend on my bike is limited by my job as a researcher/teacher in statistics and a chronic knee injury. My other hobbies and my friends/family also tend to get in the way.

Oh, also the obligatory "I'm a long-time lurker".

Re:

Strange Loop said:
Hello! I am a Strange Loop!

I'm a cycling fan and casual cyclist from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Although I do still race on occasion in races with no license requirements, the time I spend on my bike is limited by my job as a researcher/teacher in statistics and a chronic knee injury. My other hobbies and my friends/family also tend to get in the way.

Oh, also the obligatory "I'm a long-time lurker".
Welcome to the forum!

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone!!

I'm new here although I've been reading the forum and website for months. I'm a Spanish cyclist, living in the north of Spain! ;)

I'm actually racing and apart from cycling I enjoy a lot mountaineering and go trekking!

Nice to meet you all :)

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi all !
I'm a cycling fan from France. I've been lurking around the forum for a while, I think it's time for me to join and strengthen the TiboPino admirers company.
See you around ;)

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
i think that evert new member should come here and introduce themselves , i didn't do that and it was a
mistake .
I'M a med student that watch cycling till giro d'italia 2003 , so i'm 23 and i watch cycling since 9 years old .
I remember exactly GIBO simoni winning giro d'italia and of course i was asking myself why he didn't go to tour de france , the answer was not in my mind at 9 years old.
This tell to ALL the members that i love climbers , or to be more accurate i love CLIMBS , when the peloton approach a climb my blood pressure goes high , i turn red and a bit of headache start to appear , this of course BEFORE team sky but that is a clinic aspect.
Of course than i start to see some old cycling and i was wordless when i see the Pantani stage at the 1998 tour de france , Ulrich lose 9 minutes and now i see cronoman lose very few little time in the climbs but that is a clinic aspect.
So i love climbs , and i will say that cycling without climbs lose 3/4 of his history , that's for sure .
I LOVE to talk of all the thing that i like , and of course cycling is one , i post a little bit too much but that only in grand tours and i was a little bit sad when other members or moderators think i'm a troll and want me to go ,
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll , in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling

telencefalus said:
i think that evert new member should come here and introduce themselves , i didn't do that and it was a
mistake .
I'M a med student that watch cycling till giro d'italia 2003 , so i'm 23 and i watch cycling since 9 years old .
I remember exactly GIBO simoni winning giro d'italia and of course i was asking myself why he didn't go to tour de france , the answer was not in my mind at 9 years old.
This tell to ALL the members that i love climbers , or to be more accurate i love CLIMBS , when the peloton approach a climb my blood pressure goes high , i turn red and a bit of headache start to appear , this of course BEFORE team sky but that is a clinic aspect.
Of course than i start to see some old cycling and i was wordless when i see the Pantani stage at the 1998 tour de france , Ulrich lose 9 minutes and now i see cronoman lose very few little time in the climbs but that is a clinic aspect.
So i love climbs , and i will say that cycling without climbs lose 3/4 of his history , that's for sure .
I LOVE to talk of all the thing that i like , and of course cycling is one , i post a little bit too much but that only in grand tours and i was a little bit sad when other members or moderators think i'm a troll and want me to go ,
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll
, in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling
Welcome to the Forum!

If we wanted you to go, we would have permabanned you. All anyone has asked of you is to follow forum rules, which are posted at the top of every thread and comment, and to use proper comment posting etiquette. With that said, I'm glad you're back and hope you become a forum regular and of course have fun!

Cheers :)

telencefalus said:
mistake .
I think that if you speak with me FACE TO FACE you will not think that i 'm a troll , in a forum is very difficult to make think the Others members of your irony so i will try to improve , but i 'm not a smartass person or an arrogant one who post craps .I just love cycling

Welcome to the forum!
Since you love climbers you must love Froome too. We'll have fun. :D :D

TRENDING THREADS