• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 3, 2017
580
0
0
AS i said i usually post very much during GT and monument classic or other spring races , otherwise i don't post much unless i have some free time
 
Oct 12, 2017
3
0
0
Greetings and salutations

I just wanted to say hello to all. While I have frequented Roadbike Review's forums for a number of years, I am new to these forums. RBR seems to be pretty quiet these days, so I am looking forward to a different experience and getting to chat (particularly about pro cycling) with new people.
 
Nov 4, 2017
4
0
1,510
Hello everyone,

I'm a 24 year old student from the Netherlands. I have been watching cycling on television since the late nineties.
My father was interested in it and I started to watch with him. The fact that both my parents worked for the Dutch bank that used to sponsor a team helped with that interest. I discovered the forum a few months ago. I have now decided to join in as I think it will be fun with all the different people here

Greetings,

Ursus
 
Re:

Ursus said:
Hello everyone,

I'm a 24 year old student from the Netherlands. I have been watching cycling on television since the late nineties.
My father was interested in it and I started to watch with him. The fact that both my parents worked for the Dutch bank that used to sponsor a team helped with that interest. I discovered the forum a few months ago. I have now decided to join in as I think it will be fun with all the different people here

Greetings,

Ursus
Welcome to the CN Forums Ursus!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers :)
 
Re: Greetings and salutations

rashadabd said:
I just wanted to say hello to all. While I have frequented Roadbike Review's forums for a number of years, I am new to these forums. RBR seems to be pretty quiet these days, so I am looking forward to a different experience and getting to chat (particularly about pro cycling) with new people.
Welcome to the forum! :)
 
Nov 10, 2017
21
0
0
Hello to you all!

I'm a 28 year old American living in Seattle and have been a big time JV - team Slipstream fan since I watched since the wasp sting in 2001. You can look forward to me defending him against the usual bad mouthing. Call me naive, but I do NOT believe that every rider is doped, though I would still be watching even if they all were.

This is my first venture in a cycling forum, long time lurker first time poster.

Sue
 
Nov 10, 2017
21
0
0
Does anyone know why I would be unable to post in another area? It gives info that post will be viewed. raviewd or something like that.
 
Nov 10, 2017
21
0
0
How does someone get an avatar? I try to put up a picture to my avatar profile setting and it is disable? I have to pay for it? I can give my paypal if necessary but I do not see a cart to pay at.
 
Re:

Sue White said:
Hello to you all!

I'm a 28 year old American living in Seattle and have been a big time JV - team Slipstream fan since I watched since the wasp sting in 2001. You can look forward to me defending him against the usual bad mouthing. Call me naive, but I do NOT believe that every rider is doped, though I would still be watching even if they all were.

This is my first venture in a cycling forum, long time lurker first time poster.

Sue
Welcome to the CN forum! :)
 
Re:

Sue White said:
Does anyone know why I would be unable to post in another area? It gives info that post will be viewed. raviewd or something like that.
New member comments are moderated before they're posted to the general forum. This is a SPAM countermeasure that we had to implement to keep SPAM from overrunning the forum.

After a certain amount of posts, your comments will not need to be verified.
 
Re:

Sue White said:
How does someone get an avatar? I try to put up a picture to my avatar profile setting and it is disable? I have to pay for it? I can give my paypal if necessary but I do not see a cart to pay at.
You can upload an avatar for free, we don't charge money but the avatar you upload has a maximum size of 150x150 pixels. You can use MS Paint to resize whatever avatar you're trying to upload.

I have to check for sure but I think you have to have a minimum of 10 comments before you can upload an avatar.

:)
 
Nov 10, 2017
21
0
0
Re: Re:

Irondan said:
Sue White said:
How does someone get an avatar? I try to put up a picture to my avatar profile setting and it is disable? I have to pay for it? I can give my paypal if necessary but I do not see a cart to pay at.
You can upload an avatar for free, we don't charge money but the avatar you upload has a maximum size of 150x150 pixels. You can use MS Paint to resize whatever avatar you're trying to upload.

I have to check for sure but I think you have to have a minimum of 10 comments before you can upload an avatar.

:)
Thank you Irondan. I can't wait to get my avatar. Is there a rule about what areas we can post in as new users? I have lurked here so long and some topics off limits without membership time?
 
Re: Re:

Sue White said:
Irondan said:
Sue White said:
How does someone get an avatar? I try to put up a picture to my avatar profile setting and it is disable? I have to pay for it? I can give my paypal if necessary but I do not see a cart to pay at.
You can upload an avatar for free, we don't charge money but the avatar you upload has a maximum size of 150x150 pixels. You can use MS Paint to resize whatever avatar you're trying to upload.

I have to check for sure but I think you have to have a minimum of 10 comments before you can upload an avatar.

:)
Thank you Irondan. I can't wait to get my avatar. Is there a rule about what areas we can post in as new users? I have lurked here so long and some topics off limits without membership time?
No, there's no rule about where you can post as a new member.

The only reason that your comments weren't moderated in this thread is because it's excluded from the new member moderation process for people to post if they have issues when starting out.
 
Jul 5, 2012
2,299
0
0
Wiggo then Dawg finished it for me. I gave up on cycling.

Maybe, just maybe, the dieing ember will flicker. Not holding my breath though
 
Dec 19, 2017
1
0
0
My first message is to say hello to everyone.
I am a cycling fan of the Basque Country in Spain. I have been cycling for many years and visiting Cyclingnews to inform me about news
It's my first year with you in the forum.
También saludo a mis colega!!!!
 
Jan 1, 2018
17
0
0
hi everyone!
newcomer on forum, but a longtime cycling fan from Ukraine. Longtime (since Banesto) Movistar fan :)
 
Re:

A.Bitossi said:
My first message is to say hello to everyone.
I am a cycling fan of the Basque Country in Spain. I have been cycling for many years and visiting Cyclingnews to inform me about news
It's my first year with you in the forum.
También saludo a mis colega!!!!
Welcome to the Forum! :)
 
Jan 1, 2018
17
0
0
Re: Re:

Irondan said:
Riverside said:
hi everyone!
newcomer on forum, but a longtime cycling fan from Ukraine. Longtime (since Banesto) Movistar fan :)
Welcome to the CN Forums!

Take a look around and join in any conversation that may be of your interest.

Cheers :)
Thanks a lot :)
 
Jan 21, 2018
26
0
0
Been a Lurker around here the last few years and decided not to create an account till today. But good chance I won't use it all that often unless I decide to engage in a conversation somewhere.
 
Welcome to the CN Forums HBA01 and Kingchiron! :)

Glad you made a new account and hope that you find some really good threads to read and take part in.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
 
Apr 12, 2018
82
0
0
I am old poster registering new. Zam_Olyas was old username ....2nd time doing this...my total post could be around 9000 now
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eshnar Forum Feedback 284
Pantani Attacks Forum Feedback 12

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS