• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
This is more of a re-introduction; I was an active member about 4-5 years ago, then went inactive for a couple years... then tried to come back last year but couldn't because the password reset system didn't work for me. And neither did the new account creation.
Now that that's fixed, hello again! I guess I'll see you around in the race design thread quite a bit!

Reactions: LaFlorecita
A lot of new accounts in the last two days.

Why dont yall come in here and introduce yourselves? :)
Hello everyone!

As a long-time cycling and xc-skiing fan, I've been around the forum for awhile. Although I don't post a great deal, I enjoy the discussions and I do look forward to talking to you all more.

Recently, I was at the 2023 Tour of Leuven – Memorial Jef Scherens. I really like one-day races, especially the classics and the monuments.

Being Swedish, I look forward to see how the younger Swedish cyclists develop over the next years; living in Belgium, I cannot help being interested in and excited by the Belgian and Dutch cyclists as well; and I must admit to having grown a soft spot for both Vingegaard, Pogaçar and Pedersen over the last few years.

My own cycling routine is very much on the recreational and leisurely side.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

As a long-time cycling and xc-skiing fan, I've been around the forum for awhile. Although I don't post a great deal, I enjoy the discussions and I do look forward to talking to you all more.

Recently, I was at the 2023 Tour of Leuven – Memorial Jef Scherens. I really like one-day races, especially the classics and the monuments. Being Swedish, I look forward to see how the younger Swedish cyclists develop over the next years, living in Belgium, one cannot help being interested and excited by the Belgian and Dutch cyclists as well, and I must admit to having grown a soft spot for both Vingegaard and Pogaçar over the last few years.

Welcome!

Reactions: sevenall
Hello everyone!

Recently, I was at the 2023 Tour of Leuven – Memorial Jef Scherens. I really like one-day races, especially the classics and the monuments.

Being Swedish, I look forward to see how the younger Swedish cyclists develop over the next years; living in Belgium, I cannot help being interested in and excited by the Belgian and Dutch cyclists as well; and I must admit to having grown a soft spot for both Vingegaard, Pogaçar and Pedersen over the last few years.

Välkommen! A Swede to balance up a bit all the Danes here. There's not a lot on the horizon here in Sweden with regards to a GT winner.

Reactions: sevenall
Välkommen! A Swede to balance up a bit all the Danes here. There's not a lot on the horizon here in Sweden with regards to a GT winner.
Tack så mycket!

About the potential for Swedish GT winner: regrettably true. In addition, more than twenty years since the last Tour of Sweden (Postgirot Open) and the last winner there was Danish (Kurt Asle Arvesen).

Xc skiing is a great comfort, though.

TRENDING THREADS