• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wigans quote watch

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Wigans quote watch come World War II debate decisiveness American involvement

Just watching a lady unload 2 dildos and a bottle of red wine because her bag is to heavy at the check in, made me smile!

Best moment of the day today was my soigneur Txema putting a heated towel on my nut sack for massage, bloody great!

Let's not forget this one, the one that endeared him to so many new fans ;) and gave him his nickname:

"It's like trying to win the Champions League – you need to be at Manchester United but I'm playing at Wigan at the moment so I have to make that step up."

This thread needs one of these.

planes.jpg

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
This thread needs one of these.

planes.jpg

Andy99 said:
The problem with the yanks is that they just don't have a sense of humour.:)

I'm pretty sure Bro is a Yank, and if so his last post proves you wrong. Come on, you have to laugh at Wiggins/Wiggo/Wigans. If anyone else said the things he says, he'd tweet them a new one.

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
zapata said:
Is that a sopwith camel? Then I'll have to object to the comparison. A sopwith camel will drop lance armstrong every time.

That is a Sopwith Camel. Should be a Fokker Triplane. You know those evil axis powers and their weaponry from WWI.

I to will take the F22 Raptor over the F117 Stealth plane any day of the week. Anyone watch the Top Gear episode where the boys raced from Italy to London with truffles? Contador is Jeremy Clarkson in a Bugatti Veyron. Wigans is appropriately the slow joke for a plane, Captain Slow used to try and fly across Europe, only to never cross the Channel.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
So many lols at Bro Deal.

BroDeal, thanks for posting that hahaha...this morning I rolled out of bed and this thread was the first thing I've done, and so far I've laughed till I've cried after every one of those posts! Great way to start a Sunday morning!

TRENDING THREADS