• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins speaks about drugs

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
If Kohl wins the Tour. They don't bust Kohl for the CERA. As Cedric Vasseur has been saying off the record to colleagues, CSC and High Road were all on CERA too. Only busted were Schumacher, Kohl, Ricco, Piepoli, I think however Gomez Marchante dodged a Russian roulette (tortured metaphor sic).

Where is this Vasseur info from? I ask because my only legit connection in the sport told me the same about suspicions at CSC and highroad. Must not be a big secret.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I got it from a "source". He was two steps removed. This guy was a former pro. He got it off another pro friend. From Vasseur. So I am three steps removed, to allow for Chinese whispers. (could be apocrypal after all).

1 Vasseur.
2. Vassuer's mate, my sources mutual mate
3. Ex pro my source

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Half right, Half Wrong

bobbins said:
Real proof would be good. It's increasingly apparent that the posters on this board know nothing about pro bike racing and are happy just to make things up to fit their own bizarre agendas!

Half right, Half wrong my friend.

Some of the posters know pro bike racing very well, intimately, first hand you might say; But you are correct on the second assumption.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
TheGame said:
I'm sorry?

This forum has had a lot of trouble for a while with a repeat troll and I think (hope! because it really has been a big problem and driven members away so I hope you are a genuine interested poster) 53 x 11 mistook you for a new sockpuppet

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to dissapoint

53 x 11 said:
Yeah, well I'm calling it. Go see his first post.

Sorry to disappoint you my friend, but you have me mistaken for another.

I am however well acquainted with one of your more regular contributors; It's his presence that initially led me here.

Now, to the matter at hand, the evidence of Wigans doping?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
TheGame said:

I am however well acquainted with one of your more regular contributors; It's his presence that initially led me here.

If he is who led you here why did you pretend to be confused when someone questioned if you were him?

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I can assure you I'm not a "sockpuppet"

Race Radio said:
If he is who led you here why did you pretend to be confused when someone questioned if you were him?

You seem to have confused my statement, it was not the presence of your recent "problem" that led me here, but another. I will make myself clearer in future. I have acquainted myself with some of the back-story however.

I can understand your suspicions; It is difficult to know who to trust nowadays, especially on a media so open to abuse and deception as the internet.

Not wishing to be intentionally dilatory, but any further conversation will have to wait; I have lunch to prepare.

TG

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
TheGame said:

Who then?

Name?

Referral?

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
So many questions

Big GMaC said:
Who then? Name? Referral?

Would it be helpful if I sent you my resume? Maybe when I return home I shall make it available to you; I would of course appreciate your discretion should I choose to take that route.

You may recall I said "acquainted"; I didn't state that the poster in question would welcome my presence. I may know, perhaps, more of him and his motives than he would find comfortable.

Now, returning to Wigans, I would be interested to see this solid evidence, in particular the blood values as I have not had the benefit of studying them. At the moment it would appear to me, that any allegations seem haphazard at best; The work of someone with a known agenda at worst.

TG

On a minor tangent. Are you familiar with the writings of Confucius?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
TheGame said:
Would it be helpful if I sent you my resume? Maybe when I return home I shall make it available to you; I would of course appreciate your discretion should I choose to take that route.

You may recall I said "acquainted"; I didn't state that the poster in question would welcome my presence. I may know, perhaps, more of him and his motives than he would find comfortable.

Now, returning to Wigans, I would be interested to see this solid evidence, in particular the blood values as I have not had the benefit of studying them. At the moment it would appear to me, that any allegations seem haphazard at best; The work of someone with a known agenda at worst.

TG

On a minor tangent. Are you familiar with the writings of Confucius?

This thread is not about your "acquaintance" or the writings of Confucius it is about Wiggins and dope.

There is much that has been written about this topic here. I suggest you read the thread, use the search function, or try Google instead of asking others to rehash what has already been discussed many times.

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I did not!

Race Radio said:
The guy sent me 40+ PM's in the space of a few hours. Very troubled individual.

But not from me, just before there is any misunderstanding. My time is too precious to be absorbed by such trivialities.

Raceradio: I fully agree, I did admit my own distraction with the distinguished Chinese philosopher, it was purely in response to noticing GMac's location, I am a big fan of his writings. I have read the thread fully, but I find most of the observations the work of one poster, and generally based on opinion and rather less fact. It is fact I am most interested in, hence my enthusiasm to explore the "facts" further. I perhaps have you at a slight advantage, something that may become clearer as the conversation progresses.

I seem to have started on a rather poor footing, disadvantaged as I am perhaps by recent events. Trust is not something I expect, but rather something that maybe I may earn.

TG

TRENDING THREADS