• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

wishing everyone on the forum a fine festive time

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I believe our Canadian cousins/cousins Canadiens are celebrating
their Thanksgiving today, which I assume will be fairly similar to the
American thanksgiving, i.e. pumpkin pie & 'grid-iron' football on TV.
So Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian/Canadien mates today.

Here, in the fine land of the USA today... some people celebrate Columbus Day, while others celebrate The Indigenous People's Day.

Being I'm an officially legal immigrant (unless *** Trump's *** advocates say otherwise), I will abstain from voting on this particular issue.

(Though, just between you and me, I will always vote with the Indigenous Peoples.)

Xmas prezzie tips! The President Donald J. Trump 2020 Silver Freedom Coin
https://trumpcoin2020.com/#99
or.... drum roll ...
YOU DEMANDED A GOLD COIN TO ADD TO YOUR SILVER FREEDOM COIN AND WE LISTENED!

- 1oz of 24-Karat Solid Gold
- Limited production ensures it will be a collectors item
- Historic and striking appearance will enhance any display cabinet
- Each coin comes with a certificate of authenticity and a luxurious display box

This limited production coin is a must have for any supporter of President Donald J. Trump.

PRE-ORDER YOUR 24-KARAT GOLD TRUMP COIN NOW AND RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED PRE-ORDER PRICE OF $1,895.

THE REGULAR PRICE AFTER PRE-ORDERS WILL BE $1,945.
By Pre-ordering your Gold Trump Coin you will join the waiting list and will be guaranteed your order when we begin shipping.

I have seen over and over that the consumption of Turkey doesn't cause you to shut down into some involuntary coma type nap..I don't have the scientific data but my preliminary research is showing that multiple pieces w whipped cream..potato mounds w gravy ..plates of turkey complimented w cranberries and green bean casserole. .and immeasurable stuffing w gravy many cause seasonal drowsiness. .I also can't completely confirm that brown and serve rolls w butter dipped in gravy. .may also be the cause of sleepiness. .or none of that and it could be the Cornhuskers making everyone tired

Had 11 for an American style holiday meal on Christmas Eve..turkey,stuffing,green bean casserole w the deep fried onions on top..candied yams..mashed w gravy..pumpkin pie..
Mexicans love this food..they adore egg nog w and without alcohol..I way over bought some items so brown n serve roll sandwiches w dressing and cranberries will be on my holiday vacation menu for the days to come..at my current household tequila consumption rate we
have enough supply to last through 2025..

TRENDING THREADS