• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Championships Bergen 2017 - Road Race U23 (22.09.)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Ricco' said:
Well, the Junior race will be moved to Eurosport 1 at 10h30(11h30 on central europe), so it's not exactly the case of them wanting to show a replay of a tennis match. They will only give the race more exposure.
Not here. ES1 is showing MotoGP.
Maybe they'll stay with the cycling on ES2. I hope so.

We don't have the MotoGP rights in Portugal, so maybe that's the case. But at least for now they are sticking with it on ES 2, maybe because the Snooker isn't finished yet.

Tonton said:
MatParker117 said:
Tonton said:
Won his first pro race at Isbergues a few days ago, now undisputed Champion of the Wooooooorld...Benoit Cosnefroy :) !!! Great winner, if you ask me :) . I must add, Vive la France :cool: .

Good year for the future of French cycling, Baby Giro and U23 RR.

L'Avenir last year for Gaudu, destroying Bernal...and I like Bernal, refreshing, really good but (maybe) way overrated ;) .

Maybe not. It's good to see new faces. Benoit did it twice now. Bala 3.0 or GVA 2.0?

2020 TDF, a showdown between an FDJ team lead by Gaudu & Sky lead by Sivakov?

MatParker117 said:
Tonton said:
MatParker117 said:
Tonton said:
Won his first pro race at Isbergues a few days ago, now undisputed Champion of the Wooooooorld...Benoit Cosnefroy :) !!! Great winner, if you ask me :) . I must add, Vive la France :cool: .

Good year for the future of French cycling, Baby Giro and U23 RR.

L'Avenir last year for Gaudu, destroying Bernal...and I like Bernal, refreshing, really good but (maybe) way overrated ;) .

Maybe not. It's good to see new faces. Benoit did it twice now. Bala 3.0 or GVA 2.0?

2020 TDF, a showdown between an FDJ team lead by Gaudu & Sky lead by Sivakov?

Then Sivakov better become british

Re: Re:

Ricco' said:
LaFlorecita said:
Ricco' said:
Well, the Junior race will be moved to Eurosport 1 at 10h30(11h30 on central europe), so it's not exactly the case of them wanting to show a replay of a tennis match. They will only give the race more exposure.
Not here. ES1 is showing MotoGP.
Maybe they'll stay with the cycling on ES2. I hope so.

We don't have the MotoGP rights in Portugal, so maybe that's the case. But at least for now they are sticking with it on ES 2, maybe because the Snooker isn't finished yet.
They are now saying we'll soon have to watch the rest of the race on Eurosport player :(

edit: no worries, just found out the race is on Sporza as well \o/