• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 48 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
The last few days have been pretty cold in the upper puster valley, for 3 days in a row we had below -15°C in the morning and today we had -9°C at noon, that's really cold and the actual winter is just starting.
The good thing is that we already have a somewhat decent amount of snow and a few XC skiing tracks are already open.

Besides the freeze we had back last early winter the weather hasn't been too bad in my parts lately.

It's been raining a bit, and despite the mud the rain causes (and all the DIYs you need to do because of it), I'd like to see a lot more of rain. (Eh, I don't live in the PacNW because of all the sunshine!)

34sjj1f.jpg

Wind in Scotland is back with a bang, had the 3/4 bib tights on today but the wind coming from the east was cutting me in 2....Ended up taking the easy cycle path home today, the roads around me are flat and very exposed.....it was a grind and I was struggling to do 15mph on the flat going into the wind

I really need it to start getting warmer soon

TRENDING THREADS