• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your occupation

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Presently I fly a desk...much readig, writing, staring a contracts, proposals, etc. Quite boring HOWEVER the quality of life, i.e. time with family, cycling, and skiing in the winter is strålende (brilliant)! A good balance and as a whole I'm very happy.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
ah the topsham road one has gone now... Wasnt mark was it, ginger ****, hes worked a few in exeter, but i only really know the managers.. the sales assistants i dont really get much contact with..

His name is Richard.

A

Anonymous

craig1985 said:
His name is Richard.

ah.. name rings a bell, he worked with mark at topsham.. dunno where he is now...
small world :)

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
Thank you very much for insulting all of us who live in Germany.

Susan

oh.. you must have missed the other german insults scattered around the forum then.. they are usually close to the aussie insults.. :D

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
survival

218681311_e810de5878.jpg

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:
I thought you might have been Kiwi Mike down at The Cyclery.

Nope - not me ... although of course, being Kiwi's we've met and have some mutual friends ... and no - before all the aussie's start chiming in with "Dueling Banjos" and lines like "squeal like a pig boy!" - we're not all related!! ;)

Just as well this post has come up though - will save me going round to Mike and apologising for all of the people who're giving him a hard time for being an opinionated, obnoxious *******! ;)

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
kiwirider said:
Nope - not me ... although of course, being Kiwi's we've met and have some mutual friends ... and no - before all the aussie's start chiming in with "Dueling Banjos" and lines like "squeal like a pig boy!" - we're not all related!! ;)

I didn't know we accused Kiwis of being inbred - we have Tasmanians for that! :D

A

Anonymous

Brewer

Haul bags of malt upstairs, brew the beer, clean the brewery, pour the beer, wash the glases. When beer runs low, repeat.
Ride my bike every day, rain or shine, snow or ice. Not too bad.

A

Anonymous

brewerjeff said:
Haul bags of malt upstairs, brew the beer, clean the brewery, pour the beer, wash the glases. When beer runs low, repeat.

Heaven....

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
brewerjeff said:

Sounds nice. Are you your own boss? Maybe you can add some of your creations to the beer thread (and where we can get 'em).

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Own and operate a cycling academy in jamaica, and own an aerodynamic facility in Barcelona, so we get alot of aspiring and pro cyclist in there

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
provide remote technical support for mobile phone offices, supporting software applications in North America. I used to do the same for the North America and International as well.