• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Giro D'Italia, stage 1: Belfast › Belfast, 21.7 km (TTT)

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who wins?

• Cannondale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tyre Byter said:
Yea, they told us they were sending it over to beIN spanish so they could show some English Premier League stuff. I don't think I even get that without subscribing to a Spanish language package which I have never considered since I don't speak the language. I really HATE beIN more by the minute!

Fully agree, if you are covering a live event stick with at and go late to the one which has actually yet to start...

Rollthedice said:
Too bad he recently sucks on the climbs. Nevertheless a very good start. Now looking back Movi did bad.
well, i think rigo was holding back and not showing too much...he will be flying in the mountains. And moviestar, bad luck on the weather (same with katusha), Nairo and Purito will have to be very aggressive to make up time.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
trevim said:
It's quite fitting that a tough guy like Tuft gets to wear the pink jersey. Not many riders deserve more than him in my book.
Congrats!

Stage win and pink, Very nice birthday present. :)