• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 16: Carcassonne–Bagnères-de-Luchon (237.5 Km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
:( I am quite disappointed that Sagan did not try to get to this group. For Sagan this group looks quite ideal. Apparently the last climb is too much to even give it a try.

I understand Purito. Saving energy for tommorow. (this going to be amazing battle)

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
SKSemtex said:
:( I am quite disappointed that Sagan did not try to get to this group. For Sagan this group looks quite ideal. Apparently the last climb is too much to even give it a try.

I understand Purito. Saving energy for tommorow. (this going to be amazing battle)

A HC climb with Rogers and the like? No way in hell Sagan would have made that.

SKSemtex said:

well, he has good excuse though, even if he could hold onto rogers and the likes, to try to be part of the escape, you must be in the peloton at that time, and sagan together with rodriguez and others was in the second echelon in the time of forming the BOTD

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I put 2 dollars on Slagter while he was 200/1. Today could be a good day. What's his descending like? I'm guessing like most light weight climbers that it's terrible?

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Frosty said:
What price did you get?
15/1 odds and only 10e
The Barb said:
I have 120E at 10-1, may I join the prayer circle?
Holy fvck are u mad? 120 freaking euros:eek::D
answer: sure,I will pray for YOU rather
SKSemtex said:
:) deal. I am still wondering what is wrong with Spilak. Defending Puritos polka dots or Trofimov 17th place? :D
LOL,yea,just hot weather is not spilak playground I think...

I am really looking forward to see how Slagter will deal with the last climb after this Garmin desperate chase.

Garmin used to be my second favourite team, but if the Slagter supposed to be the man to save the Tour something is really wrong here.
Do not teke me wrong I really like the guy.

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Eurosport, you've bought the rights to show Le Tour. Because of that I can't watch it anywhere else other than from you. So please show me it. If I want to know what Lemond thinks I'll write him a letter.

Ryongsyong said:
Eurosport, you've bought the rights to show Le Tour. Because of that I can't watch it anywhere else other than from you. So please show me it. If I want to know what Lemond thinks I'll write him a letter.

The question is, if any other channels are showing something?

SKSemtex said:
I am really looking forward to see how Slagter will deal with the last climb after this Garmin desperate chase.

Garmin used to be my second favourite team, but if the Slagter supposed to be the man to save the Tour something is really wrong here.
Do not teke me wrong I really like the guy.

problem is all these climbs are too long for Slagter yeah... but the rest is even worse.
They really miss Janier Acevedo

TRENDING THREADS