2016 TdF, Stage 12: Montpellier → Mont Ventoux (178km)

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 13, 2016
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
MacBAir said:
I hope someone kills the stupid pigs that were responsible. I bet they were taking some selfies. What a disgrace.
We don't know yet. All we know was Froome for a moment thought he was in a triathlon - could have been his own fault.
What the hell? Can we ban this dude?

If the guys is speaking out of his ass ban him. Didn't you see the bike stopping out of nowhere and ritchie and froome with broken bikes?

Aug 6, 2011
Re:

jaylew said:
Wtf happened??? I'm at a work conference and I switched to my live feed tab and saw Froome running up the mountain?
Yeah, no one knows.

If he had a swim this morning, then I guess he wanted to be a triathlete.

Jul 5, 2011
Re:

Pantani Attacks said:
Are we all in agreement that Froome running up Ventoux like Big Bird is the greatest cycling moment of all time? I'm in tears laughing!
Dont make an eternal fool of yourself

Mar 18, 2009
Re:

Pantani Attacks said:
Are we all in agreement that Froome running up Ventoux like Big Bird is the greatest cycling moment of all time? I'm in tears laughing!
It's funny only if you don't like bike racing.

Re:

jaylew said:
Wtf happened??? I'm at a work conference and I switched to my live feed tab and saw Froome running up the mountain?
It seems a spectator blocked a motorcycle, and they crashed into the bike.

I guess we'll know more details as Porte and Froome are interviewed.

Unacceptable, *** spectators. This is worse than Guerini in 1999.

May 27, 2016
Re: Re:

Rollthedice said:
Pantani Attacks said:
Absolutely fantastic, can't stop the laughing tears!
he was faster when he was running than when he had that yellow bike

ASK THE COMMUNITY