• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 12: Montpellier → Mont Ventoux (178km)

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Re:

DFA123 said:
MacBAir said:
I hope someone kills the stupid pigs that were responsible. I bet they were taking some selfies. What a disgrace.
We don't know yet. All we know was Froome for a moment thought he was in a triathlon - could have been his own fault.
What the hell? Can we ban this dude?

If the guys is speaking out of his ass ban him. Didn't you see the bike stopping out of nowhere and ritchie and froome with broken bikes?

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Re:

jaylew said:
Wtf happened??? I'm at a work conference and I switched to my live feed tab and saw Froome running up the mountain?

Yeah, no one knows.

If he had a swim this morning, then I guess he wanted to be a triathlete.

Clipboard_zpscc9oxgyj.jpg

TGBM survivor excellente

Re:

jaylew said:
Wtf happened??? I'm at a work conference and I switched to my live feed tab and saw Froome running up the mountain?

It seems a spectator blocked a motorcycle, and they crashed into the bike.

I guess we'll know more details as Porte and Froome are interviewed.

Unacceptable, *** spectators. This is worse than Guerini in 1999.