• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 13: Bg-St-Andéol → Caverne Pont-d'Arc (38km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

vedrafjord said:
Apologies for the size, not sure how to shrink them. Can see some smaller riders having trouble staying on their bikes.

701765935CD64F739266F59DFBA11053.png

Quintana is going to lose a lot of time

Re: Re:

SafeBet said:
Taxus4a said:
It was a moment just for security, no more...
How do you know?

Look at the circuntances and the exactly place...

Look the crowd, look how the `previous moto brakes and Porte crash withy it, look athis rivals didnt say anything. The mistake was form le tour yesteray to aloow so many people there or to dont put the fences that night, no more...

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Its been to many controversials this tour, way to many I just dont feel like its gonne be a rightfull winner no matter what will happen not its simply been to many controversials, bending the rules etc etc

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Re:

Taxus4a said:
Uff, I dindt see Cancellara finished, and so bad...he waste maybe too much energies these days helping Mollema, Mollema has chances of podium, so I understand.

Well, and he's past his career peak.

TRENDING THREADS