• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 TdF, Stage 19: Albertville → Mont Blanc (146km)

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Re:

King Boonen said:
Cannibal72 said:
King Boonen said:
Reichenbach falls (apologies to Arthur Conan Doyle)

and PortRiarty suffers

Let's just hope the rest of the bunch gets Holmes safely.

Maybe they'll neutralise the stage... If they do I'll have to see Watson the other channels...

BMC look a study in scarlet right now.

But was that The Final Problem for Porte..?

NOPE! He's going to bust The Abominable Bride in white... with a little help from Dawg Of Baskerville

TMP402 said:
greenedge said:
TMP402 said:
Kirby says there's never been a GT without a French, Spanish or Italian stage win. Until now...

Coquard could challenge Kristoff on the Champs.

For 2nd or 3rd maybe. Kittel and Greipel are still there.

Hmmm Greipel has not ridden that well this race and I think the 4 hard Alpine stages will have tired Kittel compared to Kristoff and Coquard. Of course the two Germans should be favourite, but my hunch is that one of the better sprinter-climbers will win.

That crash shows why you shouldn't be in the back of a pack in the descent, and why Froome always tries to start the descent first.

Only need one guy in front of you to fall to go with him if you're unlucky, or lose contact because you have to swerve if you're lucky.

And Froome's bike is broken. If he didn't have a huge gap that would be a big deal. Now it might change who wins today, but won't change the GC.

More Strides than Rides said:
King Boonen said:
Cannibal72 said:
King Boonen said:
mr. tibbs said:
[quote="

Let's just hope the rest of the bunch gets Holmes safely.

Maybe they'll neutralise the stage... If they do I'll have to see Watson the other channels...

BMC look a study in scarlet right now.

But was that The Final Problem for Porte..?

Good thing Froome has improved his descending. He is a sure-lock for Yellow in Paris

Bike change for Froome with Poels!

More Adventures of the Crooked Man!

TRENDING THREADS