• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2019 Tour de France, stage 12: Toulouse>Bagnères-de-Bigorre

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Lequack said:
I heard someone say others need to attack Ineos in the mountains because they lost so much time. Well today showed there will be none of that happening. It's a race for 3rd place now.

I disagree.

Today was a special stage, because the TT is tomorrow.

No GC contender will go deep today, because if they win 30 secs today, they can lose 2 minutes tomorrow.

The weekend is another matter, they will both be GC days.

Re: Re:

Lequack said:
tobydawq said:
Everybody knew nothing could happen in the GC battle today, yet people are whining that there are eight Ineos riders still in the peloton.

There won't be in the remaining mountainbstages, I'll tell you that.

They'll be even further behind after the TT.

And they would have been even further behind that level of being further behind if they had wasted anlot of energy today

TRENDING THREADS