• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2022 Giro d'Italia, Stage 7: Diamante – Potenza 196 km (Friday, May 13th)

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Good to see Dumoulin racing again.

Nice win for Bouwman, he didn't beat some pancakes there. The wait for Mollema to win stages in all GT's continues
It’s a pleasure to watch how smooth and efficient his riding style is. And it was funny to see the difference between him and some of his companions in the break who are all over their bikes :)

Kamna is super strong at the moment but Blockhaus shapes as being a proper GC day (especially with a rest day the day after, Ineos and Bahrain will ensure the break doesn’t win). Will be really interesting to see who the strongest climber is at the moment. I have no real feel for it but I’m leaning towards Landa.

Kamna is super strong at the moment but Blockhaus shapes as being a proper GC day (especially with a rest day the day after, Ineos and Bahrain will ensure the break doesn’t win). Will be really interesting to see who the strongest climber is at the moment. I have no real feel for it but I’m leaning towards Landa.
Places life savings on Landa
Thanks The Barb!

TRENDING THREADS