• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2022 National Championships

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
German livestream, women and men mixed, time gaps only given by the commentator trio, which by the way sounds amateurish but lovely, and it has Paul Voß who is my favourite anyway... :D

Women: Quintett with R Bauernfeind and Lippert ahead, after Lisa Klein was leading alone early for a while she has fallen behind,
Men: Arndt and Politt are getting caught now.

:(

Dieser Livestream ist in deinem Land leider nicht verfügbar.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandisfan and BR2
Politt and Arndt ahead again, about 40 seconds.

In the women's group there are, in addition to Bauernfeind and Lippert, Niedermaier, who seems to be in very good condition, Clara Koppenburg, and someone I don't know. Winner will come from those 5.

The worst that could happen is that I accidentally gets my races mixed up.

And Alice Towers is in the front in the UK. No idea about gaps or distance, because apparently the people in charge of that doesn't think graphics are necessary for the entire races.

A graphic momentarily appeared - 1min15 to the peloton apparently, with a chaser in between at just 14secs

TRENDING THREADS