• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tour de France 2022 Tour de France Start List

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If your times are correct, the only active one is Quintana. It shows how bad it used to be. But fear no more. We'll see new times this year!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5hu-NG2uUk

I want to see a sprint up the first ramp!!!
I clicked and watched some of the video because why not and around 7:43 it's Davide Rebellin for FDJ, think the only time he ever raced TDF.

Jai Hindley coming for yet another GT win.
No Schahmann, who was out of the nationals already with Covid.

Also, NO VLASOV! Frickin, he was a sure contented for the podium! He was out of Tour de Suisse with Covid.

FWFImSoWQAEzacS
Damn, thats a B-team at best...

No Vlasov, no Konrad, no Politt, no Schachmann - they were all set to ride and had the TdF as their main targets. Bummer for Bora...

Ok, edit: the account is for sure not real and posts quits some garbage. So lets hope for the best.

Damn, thats a B-team at best...

No Vlasov, no Konrad, no Politt, no Schachmann - they were all set to ride and had the TdF as their main targets. Bummer for Bora...

Ok, edit: the account is for sure not real and posts quits some garbage. So lets hope for the best.

What the f***. That's a mess. Vlasov was definitely a podium contender. And why not take Kämna? He seems in great form.

Edit: Ah, okay.... just read the posts before... if you don't read every single post here... :tearsofjoy:

Yeah, but why is Gradek next in line?

He should be like the 20th pick if measured by quality.
Who could they take instead? Pernsteiner is like too tiny for the TOURDEFRANCE, Buitrago among others already did the Giro, Govekar, Zambanini, Maciejuk and Price-Pejtersen are neopros, Milan basically also.

So Williams was the only other option. I would have picked Gradek too to help protect the leaders in the first week.

TRENDING THREADS