• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1686 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Jspear said:
Alexandre B. said:
Red Rick said:
I sense this is gonna be a fun place for the coming year. Contador better destroy a peloton quickly somewhere
With Quintana set to race the Giro, the Contador vs. Froome thread will be omnipresent.

Is it actually confirmed that Quintana will ride the Giro?
He said so in a colombian newspapers, El Tiempo.
Well, that sucks for all GT's in 2017.
 
LaFlorecita said:
https://twitter.com/albertocontador/status/815339143014322176
Haha :D look at the Giro trophy, will he go for the Giro after all? :eek:
Happy New Year to all of Alberto's fans and admirers on the forum, ok and to all other forum members as well :)

Happy New Year to all especially Alberto :)

He looks good in his new jersey. Thank goodness I don't have to look at the name Tinkoff again on his person!!!!

EDIT: He looks Very Thin for January :)
 
Jul 6, 2016
599
1
0
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Carols said:
Happy New Year to all especially Alberto :)

He looks good in his new jersey. Thank goodness I don't have to look at the name Tinkoff again on his person!!!!

EDIT: He looks Very Thin for January :)
I noticed that too, but black is slimming of course :) what a difference compared to the zebra kit last year :D

Hey don't mess with the La Datcha kit, my most beloved cycling outfit :p
 
Needs more logos IMO
C1Vjr0fXAAAz1iZ.jpg:small


On a serious note, why the message about safety and visibility during training with the fluoro training kit if you're going to have all-black winter gear for your riders?
 
Oct 6, 2009
5,270
2
0
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Needs more logos IMO
C1Vjr0fXAAAz1iZ.jpg:small


On a serious note, why the message about safety and visibility during training with the fluoro training kit if you're going to have all-black winter gear for your riders?

Who cares? This is best he's ever looked. He should stop shaving and also keep the messier hair. Softens the pointy chin and triangle-shaped face. /shallow
 
Beech Mtn said:
LaFlorecita said:
Needs more logos IMO
C1Vjr0fXAAAz1iZ.jpg:small


On a serious note, why the message about safety and visibility during training with the fluoro training kit if you're going to have all-black winter gear for your riders?

Who cares? This is best he's ever looked. He should stop shaving and also keep the messier hair. Softens the pointy chin and triangle-shaped face. /shallow
It's a new bad guy image. We have Oleg to thank for it, he called Berto sad and boring :sad: