• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 464 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
No one knows. I think Contador would better to focus in the Giro or Vuelta next year. To win the Tour with any parcours will be very difficult.

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I know where you're coming from fam but I can't agree yet, I mean if he performs in the same way in next years Tour then maybe he could look elsewhere but switching after only one underwhelming Tour is to soon for me.

Red Rick said:
It was never confirmed, I made that up from your link and the fact that it's barely 5 weeks since the tour ended, and 8 weeks since he started, so he must have been busy before that:eek:

Stop wondering:p

Now I understand :eek:

But I rate the chance of it actually being true somewhere in the 1% area, I mean that blog, wtf, but I started some speculation based on pictures I saw :D I love me some speculation but it is most likely not true. There is not a single mention of it anywhere else on the internet except on that blog.