• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1690 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
contador-full-800x527.jpg

Does this look like AIDS or what?
kotz.gif

Re:

Angliru said:
...but are he and Vino on good terms? Wasn't there some bad blood there at some point? That was why I had ruled Astana out as an option. Other than them what other team(s) would have been a better and more viable option than Trek?

I don't know if Astana had the money to afford Contador. Their budget has been cut down.

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Netserk said:
contador-full-800x527.jpg

Does this look like AIDS or what?
kotz.gif
whatdoesitta.jpg

Yeah, I can see the resemblance

:rolleyes:

He looks the happiest he's been for a good number of years and ya'll are focusing on the kit :sad:

He does really seem more happy. It shows in all the recent pictures, and the always adorngly lame videos he puts out.

I also happen to like the kit.

Red Rick said:
LaFlorecita said:
staubsauger said:
Obviously setting realistic season goals like getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour makes him more happy than recurrent failing to become as legendary as Pantani nowadays. :cool:

Time's changing you after all.
Where did you read his season goal is getting a random top 5 spot at the Tour?
I'm 99% confident he made that up

An alternative fact !

Jspear said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.

Sorry, I'm probably just not reading right, but want to clarify....Valverde crashed or AC?
Valverde: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valverde-crashes-during-training-ride/

jflemaire said:
Jspear said:
Valv.Piti said:
I don't know about all the fuzz about the Trek-jersey being ugly, it looks fine to me.

Lets wait and see how he performs against Valverde in Andalucía. The 3 first stages are very hard so he should be able to beat Valverde considering his little crash in January.

Sorry, I'm probably just not reading right, but want to clarify....Valverde crashed or AC?
Valverde: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/valverde-crashes-during-training-ride/

I don't know how you can understand it differently...

TRENDING THREADS