• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Bri8_JuIcAIgGD9.jpg

I like it, though I wish the stripes had gone all the way around and were a bit wider to make the flag a bit more prominent. I'm glad they kept the baby blue, though. Of course I also liked Pippo's nats kit quite a bit. I prefer it when they at least try to incorporate the team's current kit design with the colors instead of making the entire jersey just a copy of the flag. That said you've got to strike a balance. Movistar's are a joke. :p

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Astana's national champ jersies are gettin worse and worse by every year. Wasn't fan of Kangert's Estonian Champion jersy from last year either (Cofidis made very nice one for Taaramäe but sadly he couldn't retain it last week) but Nibs one is just ugly.

TRENDING THREADS