Best and Worst National Champs jerseys

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Wallenquist said:
Meh, not that good. Too similar to the normal jersey. Wouldn't be able to tell it was a national champion jersey if the top half wasn't all red.

I like it, though I wish the stripes had gone all the way around and were a bit wider to make the flag a bit more prominent. I'm glad they kept the baby blue, though. Of course I also liked Pippo's nats kit quite a bit. I prefer it when they at least try to incorporate the team's current kit design with the colors instead of making the entire jersey just a copy of the flag. That said you've got to strike a balance. Movistar's are a joke. :p

Aug 16, 2011
My design looks better. And my design sucks, I just painted directly on the picture. :D

Sep 25, 2011
Astana's national champ jersies are gettin worse and worse by every year. Wasn't fan of Kangert's Estonian Champion jersy from last year either (Cofidis made very nice one for Taaramäe but sadly he couldn't retain it last week) but Nibs one is just ugly.

ASK THE COMMUNITY