• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cancellara's Dangerous neutralisation...

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

sportzchick said:
once they were under 3ks to go and everyone got the same time the spinters should of been allowed to sprint - allowing thor and the other spinters to go for second would of done nothing towards Frank or Andy.........I cant believe the arrogance of Cancellara to think someone died and made him god of cycling

What wiggans said is spot on

Who else in the bunch would you consider to be the patron?

Decisions are taken out on the road at different times in every stage. I sincerely doubt if FC considers himself God of cycling.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
sportzchick said:
once they were under 3ks to go and everyone got the same time the spinters should of been allowed to sprint - allowing thor and the other spinters to go for second would of done nothing towards Frank or Andy.........I cant believe the arrogance of Cancellara to think someone died and made him god of cycling

What wiggans said is spot on

Based on Wiggans result today as opposed to Cancellera's cobbles effort the jury has weighed in:
Evans: FC is the man
Hushovd: FC is a stud and a man of honor
Andy Schleck: no better team mate
Lance: but I am the boss. I AM!
Contador: Quit crying LA
Peloton: Canc is the Patron