• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 98 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
The most wtf moment i ever seen in cycling, was this win by betancur... I was just to see if he would finish the race and he actually won!!! I'm so happy!!!

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Gigs_98 said:
Mother of god, someone will win the Tour Vuelta double this year and it's not Froome :lol:

But in all seriousness I can't believe what I just saw. He wasn't only one but around 20 levels above everyone else in this race and he wasn't exactly riding against unexperienced neopros.

The curse must not apply to Hammertime. :D

Gigs_98 said:
Mother of god, someone will win the Tour Vuelta double this year and it's not Froome :lol:

But in all seriousness I can't believe what I just saw. He wasn't only one but around 20 levels above everyone else in this race and he wasn't exactly riding against unexperienced neopros.

You say that, his main competition was from Tao Hart :lol:

PremierAndrew said:
Gigs_98 said:

You say that, his main competition was from Tao Hart :lol:
Good point, let's say not all his opponents were unexperienced neopros :D

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't get over how large his thighs are and how thin is waist is. Unreal. Looks like the legs of Chris Hoy.

DBUCJJIXcAAFSC6.jpg

TRENDING THREADS