• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Well, his goal, to finish a Vuelta is almost complete. :))) I hope he will race couple of classics before Worlds, if he is not tired.Which I doubt as he probably softpadled last few days.
What are the options between Vuelta and Worlds?

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
How do you prevent him from doing the same? Legally?

I don't know but that's what a good manager is for. corti is a terrible trainer, maager and director but he did manage to "force" duarte to not go back to colombia over the winter but stay in italy the whole time.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
I don't know but that's what a good manager is for. corti is a terrible trainer, maager and director but he did manage to "force" duarte to not go back to colombia over the winter but stay in italy the whole time.

Don't blame it on the manager, betancur is a moron for letting him go like that.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Miburo said:
Don't blame it on the manager, betancur is a moron for letting him go like that.

that's like saying ballotelli is an idiot. yes he is a complete idiot but because every manager lets him it gets out of control. in the end lavernu is reponsible for sgining betancurt to a multiple year multi million dollar contract. not betancurt and lavenu is responsible for getting back what they invested.

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
In all fairness to Betancur, he may be melting down over some personal crisis we may be unaware of. In any event, it's sad to see that kind of talent be wasted. I really do hope he figures things out.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Escarabajo said:
Betancur 158. Next to last, unbelievable!!

LOL.

Ready to pay the bet.
Thats bad you didnt believe your fellow countryman as me :p:D
I have a nice photo of ambasador of colombian cycling ,as we should give him more credit,Mauricio Soler.

2080338-c3633542db2af5f7bace1ea6da27d5dd.jpeg

link :) http://i2-images.tv2.dk/s/38/2080338-c3633542db2af5f7bace1ea6da27d5dd.jpeg
edit: I dont remember for how long we agreed,so you can use it for how long you want. .))

TRENDING THREADS