• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Carlos Betancur discussion thread

Page 48 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ILovecycling said:
DBotero said:
I'm curious how he'll show up this time.Maybe he found some spare time for riding his bike :eek:
I doubt that, I saw only pics with his baby or beer :D, also friend of mine reported that he was seen in some local carnival :D :cool:
I'll be shocked if he learned on his own how to be disciplined!

He has to be forced in order to be successful. Something that does not go well with any manager.

Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
Escarabajo said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
If he really has hit the bandeja paisa again, anyone signing him would surely have to insist that he move fulltime to Europe for the duration of his contract, family and all.
They have bandejas paisas in Spain! :D

They could insist he live in Norway and eat only herring.

I want to see him on some brutally long training sessions in Stavanger with Kristoff.

So he's getting ready for the Vuelta.

little-city-el-pueblito.jpg

B9VX58dCQAEIMlz.jpg

TRENDING THREADS