• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 52 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That doesn't sound like the soundest methodology, does it?* You'll get the same result if you did it from Danish to English...

Maybe an old fashioned spelling, then, I just used the method available, which usually works just fine for single words. Not like I have a whole lot of Norwegian-to-English dictionaries. To be fair, not like I have a whole lot of Danish-to-English dictionaries either, just one.

Meanwhile, I was doing some research, and came across this...

Looks fairly normal, until you realise it's a guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan
Maybe an old fashioned spelling, then, I just used the method available, which usually works just fine for single words. Not like I have a whole lot of Norwegian-to-English dictionaries. To be fair, not like I have a whole lot of Danish-to-English dictionaries either, just one.

Meanwhile, I was doing some research, and came across this...

Looks fairly normal, until you realise it's a guy.
Will he ever race Joan Bou and Nicola Conci?