• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Cuisine Corner

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
Sauteed boneless skinless chicken breast, potatoes with onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots and celery, cole slaw.

We have started doing a Sunday brunch, with each family member taking a turn. I was on today, and we had: fresh canteloupe and strawberries with whipped cream; scrambled eggs with shrimp; bacaon; and freshly baked strawberry muffins.

Susan

Mar 16, 2009
Bala Verde said:
you don't really give us a chance to criticize your cooking skills or eating habits huh... ;)
It's not about the food! I have just learned to cook at a higher cadence and dilute my hemocrit with tequila.:rolleyes:

May 6, 2009
Susan Westemeyer said:
We have started doing a Sunday brunch, with each family member taking a turn. I was on today, and we had: fresh canteloupe and strawberries with whipped cream; scrambled eggs with shrimp; bacaon; and freshly baked strawberry muffins.

Susan
Sounds delicious :) I would ask for an invite, but I fear I would then have to cook, and let's say I ride a bike better then I cook :D

Mar 16, 2009
Chicken breast stuffed with poblano chile, onion and garlic. Cabbage salad with onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, bell pepper, olives, carrots, celery, EV olive oil and red wine vinegar

Mar 16, 2009
Pork-Beef meatballs with cumin,jalapeno,onion,garlic in red Chile sauce. Refried beans. sauteed veggies.

Mar 16, 2009
After the cheeseburgers and fries needed to cut back:eek:

Grilled skinless chicken, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, romaine lettuce,
multi-grain croutons, EV olive oil, balsamic vinegar

That salad looks great.

Yesterday was my husband's turn to make brunch: French toast, scrambled eggs with ham and onions; a typical German pastry called, of all things, "amerikaner" (home-made); plus two home-made chocolate puddings.

Susan

Aug 1, 2009
Krebs303 that is just not fair unless you are going to invite us all over for dinner.

Just sitting here on a rainy monday morning enjoying my breakfast of protein powder au water. Not fair!

Aug 1, 2009
$4000 for sunshine and a decent meal... I suppose it is a bit pricey. Hunger is making me irrational...

May 6, 2009
That is a return airfare though. Actually I can get there cheaper by flying V Australia (and support a sponsor of a team) to LA and drive across the border.

Win.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS