• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cuisine Corner

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Sauteed boneless skinless chicken breast, potatoes with onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots and celery, cole slaw.

DSCF1769.JPG

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
We have started doing a Sunday brunch, with each family member taking a turn. I was on today, and we had: fresh canteloupe and strawberries with whipped cream; scrambled eggs with shrimp; bacaon; and freshly baked strawberry muffins.

Susan

Sounds delicious :) I would ask for an invite, but I fear I would then have to cook, and let's say I ride a bike better then I cook :D

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
Krebs303 that is just not fair unless you are going to invite us all over for dinner.

Just sitting here on a rainy monday morning enjoying my breakfast of protein powder au water. Not fair!

May 6, 2009
Visit site
That is a return airfare though. Actually I can get there cheaper by flying V Australia (and support a sponsor of a team) to LA and drive across the border.

Win.

TRENDING THREADS