• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Di Luca tests positive for EPO in OOC test.

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
There's a short preview video of tomorrow show on their fb page where Di Luca is asked "how many riders out of 200 during a Giro d'Italia dope?" he answered "90%, it's impossible to do a top10 without doping".

i always thought that danilo will go out as he went in the races. with a full all-in attack! but i always thought that he wants to keep giro 2007 so i expected the confession for 2016 onwards

he says that 90% of pros are on it...i will tune tomorrow night for sure if such truths are spoken by the grande killer!

webvan said:
Don't speak any Italian but this is pretty self explanatory : " Es imposible no utilizar el dopaje y terminar en el top 10 del Giro de Italia”."...Nibs and Cadrk about to lose some sleep?

It's not Italian;)
Why would they. Nibali was a pup when do Luca was charging. Evans only did 1 giro till do Luca was banned 2nd time.

Di Luca has no cred. He says they dope. They say -**** you, you are trying to get some attention you drunk bone idle ****er. Who does the media side with?

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
Cycling Pro posted the whole interview.

He states a few wrong things imho, like that doping isnt dangerous at all and that even without doping the results would be exactly the same.

In the interview he doesn't sounds sorry but just sorry to have been caught.
He even says to be favorable to free doping.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
argyllflyer said:
He says Pharmstrong would have won the Tour without doping which goes against what the expert think

Which expert(s)? Because I've yet to see Floyd, Tyler or JV say that Lance only won because of the doping. And I consider all three of them to be "experts" at both riding a bike and doping. :)

I believe the term that Floyd used to describe Lance as a cyclist was "kick a$$". Just sayin'.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
He actually does sound a bit like a bitter, unrepentant doper there.

Unless he starts naming other riders and doctors im going to assume he is talking out of his ***.

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Granville57 said:
Which expert(s)? Because I've yet to see Floyd, Tyler or JV say that Lance only won because of the doping. And I consider all three of them to be "experts" at both riding a bike and doping. :)

I believe the term that Floyd used to describe Lance as a cyclist was "kick a$$". Just sayin'.

Imo, yes he was a great talent but as a one day rider of hilly, explosive type races. No way he would have won a GT clean.

TRENDING THREADS