• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 600 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
Did he beat Tour de France champion Alberto Contador in that race? :rolleyes:

It's all blurred, don't forget... :rolleyes:

I expect him to go full alien mode, maybe win the TT tomorrow by 30ish seconds. His sandshoe TT history showed the talent no one say until -11.
*inhaler might be included*

peloton said:
It's all blurred, don't forget... :rolleyes:

I expect him to go full alien mode, maybe win the TT tomorrow by 30ish seconds. His sandshoe TT history showed the talent no one say until -11.
*inhaler might be included*

Sandshoe tt in which it actually turns out he never actually rode in sandshoes but made it up later to make himself look better than he was.

The Hitch said:
Sandshoe tt in which it actually turns out he never actually rode in sandshoes but made it up later to make himself look better than he was.

2yxlq9i.jpg

Sandshoe TT.

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
thehog said:
2yxlq9i.jpg

Sandshoe TT.

The last few pages of this thread, and all the other Sky are obvious doper threads, prove the point that the only reason they're so much longer than the those devoted to other teams is half-wit Brit Fanboy Sky-bots. Well played Clinic regs.

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Where the hell as his acceleration gone? seriously he can not seem to accelerate? Since the Dauohinee crash it is. He as just become a tempo rider sad it really is after the biggest kicking he gave Contador in 2013. I still have alot of hope he can win the TDF though.

TANK91 said:
Where the hell as his acceleration gone? seriously he can not seem to accelerate? Since the Dauohinee crash it is. He as just become a tempo rider sad it really is after the biggest kicking he gave Contador in 2013. I still have alot of hope he can win the TDF though.

Dawg is look stylish as usual, holding form on the bike.

117y9nc.jpg

I liked yesterday stage. I Alberto comes back stronger and Froome will be defeated like Vuelta 2014, well, I'll be sad.
BUT at least everybody can see how high is those 2 guys level (form level, juice level, etc)
Imagine if Contador was racing Algarve or Oman and Froome gave 1:20 to Bardet
haaaaaha! forum crash! :D
the alien is back!
;)

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Ventoux Boar said:
The last few pages of this thread, and all the other Sky are obvious doper threads, prove the point that the only reason they're so much longer than the those devoted to other teams is half-wit Brit Fanboy Sky-bots. Well played Clinic regs.

This is actually a myth. You can go back pages on most Sky threads and not find a single 'fanboy' post. The threads are mainly the same few posters posting the same old tired jokes over and over again and giving each other a slap on the back (the sandshoes being a case in point).

Bernie's eyesore said:
This is actually a myth. You can go back pages on most Sky threads and not find a single 'fanboy' post. The threads are mainly the same few posters posting the same old tired jokes over and over again and giving each other a slap on the back (the sandshoes being a case in point).

don't forget the zig zag, and Froome pushing Hendy after a puncure

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Ventoux Boar said:

Bernie's eyesore said:

pastronef said:
don't forget the zig zag, and Froome pushing Hendy after a puncure
Good thing you guys showed up then.

Waiting for a Froome-show today.

;)

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Fzotrlool said:
Did he get a shot pineapple juice today or was he was just bluffing yesterday?

Inhalers, horse steroids and maybe some blood :D

I've never seen such a ridiculous spin, uphill, in all the years I've followed the sport.

Let the arms race continue :)

May 12, 2010
Visit site
We're going to be seeing a lot of ridiculous performances this year. But now with two aliens battling it out, at least we will see a fight. Will be interesting to see if Nibali can duel it out with them.

TRENDING THREADS