Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 998 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

miguelindurain111 said:
veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped
Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
There is no such thing as a level playing field. You should know that.
Yeah, my Vivax is better than your Vivax :lol:
No, they would only check my bike for motor. :lol:
 
Re: Re:

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death
So proven drug cheat Albuterol Contadope is more credible.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where did Brad come in the picture?
Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p
You've hit a new low with that one.
 
Sep 3, 2017
914
0
0
Re: Re:

Angliru said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death
So proven drug cheat Albuterol Contadope is more credible.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where did Brad come in the picture?
Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p
You've hit a new low with that one.
that's why i have to answer to this arrogant statment , it's really arrogant like froome himself
 
Jun 26, 2017
394
0
0
Re: Re:

veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped
Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
There is no such thing as a level playing field. You should know that.
Yeah, my Vivax is better than your Vivax :lol:
No, they would only check my bike for motor. :lol:
Again, tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals. Otherwise, you would have been caught already :lol:
 
Re: Re:

miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped
Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
Yeah, level playing field my ***! Maybe every other team except Sky is at level-playing field, but Sky was way too much protected by Cookson and Gibbs. Hopefully it will end now.
 
Re: Re:

Blanco said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped
Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
Yeah, level playing field my ***! Maybe every other team except Sky is at level-playing field, but Sky was way too much protected by Cookson and Gibbs. Hopefully it will end now.
When and if he wins again in July you'll come back here and say he's protected by David too. :) :razz:
 
Oct 16, 2010
19,912
2
0
Re: Re:

Blanco said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped
Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
Yeah, level playing field my ***! Maybe every other team except Sky is at level-playing field, but Sky was way too much protected by Cookson and Gibbs. Hopefully it will end now.
Bingo.
And by Barfield (UCI technical director, ex UK triathlon president and friend of Harry Typhoon Gibbings) and Katsanis (who held a position at UCI as technical advisor whilst building the bikes for BC, lol), we might add.
 
Re: Re:

telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome
Long after their careers finished.
not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it
Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.
 
Re: Re:

yaco said:
Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.
I think the moment in 1966 when Pouilidor gave cycling's first ever urine sample for anti-doping (doping was first made illegal in 1966 Tour de France) and Anquetil led the riders in protest on the very next day in revolt against the race director demanding he should be tested for wine and asprin tells you everything you need to know lol!
 
Sep 3, 2017
914
0
0
Re: Re:

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome
Long after their careers finished.
not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it
Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.
Other aswer you , BUT next time please you have Google , so......Google it i don't have time everyday
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
Re: Re:

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome
Long after their careers finished.
not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it
Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.
While it is wiki, it links the articles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Anquetil#Doping
 
Re: Re:

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome
Long after their careers finished.
not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it
Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.
There's a LOT of proof, I'm sure you can use google. Anquetil freely admitted to doping, frequently. As did Coppi.
 
May 26, 2010
28,144
2
0
Re: Re:

samhocking said:
Tienus said:
Ask Anquetil what he had taken for a race and he would tell you, he said. He never hid the facts or looked away, as other riders did.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/remembering-jacques-anquetil/
Well doping was only illegal in his last 3 years with Bic, so hardly hid from any facts, because the facts couldn't get him into trouble anyway until 1967 onwards.
So, the problem with the sport is not Anquetil's (or others) attitude to doping, but that this culture and attitude to doping has not changed.
 
It changed in terms of omerta being required after 1967 to protect yourself both individually and collectively I guess. Clearly riders are no longer able to dope freely and openly like Anquetil and others could across any substance at any given moment. It's clearly more about staying ahead of the testers today and throttling anything else back to practices that don't get you banned for 2 - 4 years.
 
Re: Re:

samhocking said:
Tienus said:
Ask Anquetil what he had taken for a race and he would tell you, he said. He never hid the facts or looked away, as other riders did.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/remembering-jacques-anquetil/
Well doping was only illegal in his last 3 years with Bic, so hardly hid from any facts, because the facts couldn't get him into trouble anyway until 1967 onwards.

Again we come to the issue which this board has never addressed. The definition of doping. For me doping is when you take products that are on the banned list or if you have suspicious blood level values that started with haemocrit levels which then morphed into biological passports. Because an athlete takes 101 substances which are not on the BANNED list is not doping. As Sam pointed out there was no such thing as doping before the mid to late 60's in cycling.
 
Re: Re:

Benotti69 said:
samhocking said:
Tienus said:
Ask Anquetil what he had taken for a race and he would tell you, he said. He never hid the facts or looked away, as other riders did.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/remembering-jacques-anquetil/
Well doping was only illegal in his last 3 years with Bic, so hardly hid from any facts, because the facts couldn't get him into trouble anyway until 1967 onwards.
So, the problem with the sport is not Anquetil's (or others) attitude to doping, but that this culture and attitude to doping has not changed.
The attitude will never change. It may be reined back but that is all.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY