• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 545 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
del1962 said:
Today on a roundabout in Jerez, no harm done though according to the tweet

To be fair its hard to keep track of all the obstacles in the road. Maybe the SRM can be programmed to warn him everytime he needs to avoid something?

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The fast and the fastest. Starting tomorrow, all over the Spain.

10632830_753180638071439_4276698715289639031_n.jpg

the sceptic said:
Froomes career might be over yes. I will miss his mutant attacks. :(

Contador is already inside Dawg's head messing with his brain.

"He has a strong team and he's strong in the time trial and the mountains, so if he's at 100 percent, then Chris Froome is the favourite," Contador said. "But in this kind of race, every stage is important, as was the case in 2012 when I was able to change the whole Vuelta a España on a transition stage."

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
fmk_RoI said:
Rather striking nasal plugs being sported by Froome in the Vuelta TTT yesterday

Of course it looks like he's not even using them correctly. One side is clearly dislodged from his left nostril. I suppose that means that Froome was only able to gain a 19% increases in airflow, and only 3% more power (half of what the product promises). :rolleyes:

19.76 watts to be gained!

Breathing through the nose filters and humidifies air, so it is optimised for the lungs.

Someone alert Tony Martin! :eek:
(Btw, that's not an emoticon, that's just a very small pic of Tony Martin.)

600x350

And what's with that Turbine website adopting their very best Livestrong theme?
Colors, layout, fonts...seen it all before.

ROFL - on their website, under "Investors"

http://www.rhinomed.com.au/investor

OTHER ASSETS
In addition, Rhinomed has another asset called Vibrovein.

Vibrovein is a vibrating device that can be attached to any syringe delivering a small transverse vibration to the needle. The vibration means less pressure is required to pierce the skin, which then allows for greater control of the needle, less damage to tissue and less pain for the patient.

Almost wetting myself here :D