• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 174 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
auscyclefan94 said:
Cadel Evans Skype session from Spain (long interview)

He makes it clear for the morons and the people who can't read on this forum that Contador is his number 1 threat for the tour.

lol, this is the funniest logic ive heard in years.

In January 2012 Cadel says that he sees Contador as a threat.

So those who critiscised him in October 2011 for dismissing Contador, (in October 2011, which he did), and for saying that Contador was past it, are therefore "morons".

Presumably we should have known that Cadel would take back his comments 4 months later:eek:

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Duartista said:
Rujano complains that the Venezuelan cycling federation will sign an agreement with Savio instead of backing his idea for a Venezuelan pro tour team, and talks a bit about the Giro:

http://diariodelosandes.com/content/view/177612/105841/

I'm honestly sick of Rujano, think's he top dog or something. So good, that's why he failed when he tried riding for WT teams, I mean how many wins did he get? He only got a Giro stage because Contador let him have the win. If you wanted over-rated, that's him.

JV on twitter: "Today we found some absolutely shocking improvements to be made in one of our riders. Who? That will be apparent soon enough."

Hmm, wonder who/what that might be. Perhaps they've somehow found a solution to Dan Martin's allergy problems in the spring? That would be awesome.

maltiv said:
JV on twitter: "Today we found some absolutely shocking improvements to be made in one of our riders. Who? That will be apparent soon enough."

Hmm, wonder who/what that might be. Perhaps they've somehow found a solution to Dan Martin's allergy problems in the spring? That would be awesome.

I hope it is Dan Martin (or Tommy D) but I think it is about Dekker.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
maltiv said:

This being Vaughters, he's probably talking about someone growing sideburns or Zabriskie having a shave. I doubt it's anything to do with actual cycling.

Piling on the pounds.

img_1312_600.jpg

Since CanalF10 has been razed on youtube I need a new source of the latest races.

Anyone knows a good place?

I really hate it when they stop these people from uploading all the latest races. It's great for the cycling community. I understand that it's all about rights, but it still sucks.

TRENDING THREADS